Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

This is a discussion on Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by aseems Originally Posted by Admin What applications do you consider "must have" apps. I'd like to get a list of you for ...

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    What applications do you consider "must have" apps.

I'd like to get a list of you for "top 10" or so...
    Pls help clean up this forum... would like to see top 10 lists again ...

Thx
    Sorry to get sidetracked, I'm very passionate about developers getting support from users. A few of my friends are devs and they spend a tremendous amount of time working on their apps.

Talking Top 10 Apps that can "Move to SD"

No Harm, No Foul

Wanted to start a thread on listing Top 10 Apps that can "Move to SD"

Wot Say?

Here goes -

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...n-move-sd.html

Thx

congratulation... to all nexus one owner.....(after the last batch of N1 sold by google) we now belong to an elite and exclusive owner of the worlds best phone ever made... even better than the new icrap

Nexus one is a nice phone.. but I don't think it's the best phone ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    By discussing free apps only, you provide less of an incentive for quality developers to develop great apps for Android and other platforms. If you owned your own business and I decided to shop some where else because your products cost money how would you feel. That is how capitalism and all bartering and market economies have worked since the beginning of human life on earth. Those that have the ability to create something that is in demand should be rewarded for their ambition, ingenuity, and hard work. In todays liberal guilt ridden society there are others that feel the same as you. I'm sure you are a typical hypocrite though, your place of employment makes a good or service and pays your salary based on the sale of that good. Wake up, I'm sure you can afford to pay for a $0.99 app, especially since you own a $550 phone. If you can't then you are missing some real gems out there. Some of my favorite apps are paid apps. I purposely purchase a minimum of 2 paid apps per month to support some of my favorite developers.
    Agreed!
    But, i live on the other side of the globe, and PAID Apps are not available in my Android Market!
    Go figure!

Maybe you can help in getting them to open up the paid app store here as well!
    Buy a US sim card off of ebay. Then connect via wifi. That's how I get my paid apps. I don't have paid apps also but that allows me to buy some.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Hello Antikryst,
    I am just like you. I am living in the side of the world whereby "paid apps" are not available. So I can only download "free apps" (most of them are lite version) which can be real annoying at times. You have mentioned that you are in the same situation & to overcome this is to buy a US sim card from ebay?
    I would like to do the same but before doing so. Is there any specific US sim card I should look for? What about when it comes to reloading this sim card & how to? Presumably it has to be a "prepaid" sim card?
    Cheers mate!!!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nexus1inAZ View Post
    By discussing free apps only, you provide less of an incentive for quality developers to develop great apps for Android and other platforms. If you owned your own business and I decided to shop some where else because your products cost money how would you feel. That is how capitalism and all bartering and market economies have worked since the beginning of human life on earth. Those that have the ability to create something that is in demand should be rewarded for their ambition, ingenuity, and hard work. In todays liberal guilt ridden society there are others that feel the same as you. I'm sure you are a typical hypocrite though, your place of employment makes a good or service and pays your salary based on the sale of that good. Wake up, I'm sure you can afford to pay for a $0.99 app, especially since you own a $550 phone. If you can't then you are missing some real gems out there. Some of my favorite apps are paid apps. I purposely purchase a minimum of 2 paid apps per month to support some of my favorite developers.
    Agreed!
    But, i live on the other side of the globe, and PAID Apps are not available in my Android Market!
    Go figure!

Maybe you can help in getting them to open up the paid app store here as well!
    Buy a US sim card off of ebay. Then connect via wifi. That's how I get my paid apps. I don't have paid apps also but that allows me to buy some.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Easier said than done old friend... After 9/11 in the US... And multiple attacks in its aftermath globally ...

Top ten apps

(1) Beautiful widget (just use beautiful home)
    (2) Launcher pro
    (3) Quick settings
    (4) appmonster pro
    (5) Cal widget
    (6) Weather channel
    (7) Twidroyd pro
    (8) System panel
    (9) Netcounter
    (10) Swiftkey beta

Could probably squeeze a few more in there, but these ones get used the most.
    On my G1, opera mini was easily the best browser, but with froyo the stock browser seems much improved. Plus the N1 is a bit quicker!

Check out the "EDWIN" voice app. I have been using android devices since the G1 came out and it is the most amazing app I have used to date!

Okay so I've had the phone for about 1 month now...

My Current 6 top free Apps/Widgets from the Market are:

- 3G Watchdog. lets you allocate a data amount over a period (wkly/mthly) and will sit in the task list and tell you the percentage you have used; displays more data when accessed through the task list

- Wifi Widget. displays wifi SSID, IP, Mac & linkspeed, has an on/off toggle and one touch access to the wifi settings.

- Silent Toggle Widget. nice icon which allows you to toggle between ring/vibrate/silent.

- Nexus One LED Flashlight. toggle flash on/off

- Battery Widget. nice icon, more accurate reading of battery life in percentage and one click access to display settings and toggle on/off WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth

- Speed Test. speedtest.net app

Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links