Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

This is a discussion on Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've had the Nexus one for 4 months now and this is a list of my Favourites. Sorry, but I couldn't just pick 10.... Utilities/Productivity ...

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 367

Thread: Must have Nexus One apps? Top 10 Nexus One apps?

  1. #301
    Junior Member trunkmonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8
    I've had the Nexus one for 4 months now and this is a list of my Favourites. Sorry, but I couldn't just pick 10....

    Utilities/Productivity

    Advanced Task Killer - great way to close apps/programs you don't want running
    3G Watchdog - Someone above also listed this. data counter somewhat customizable
    Chrome to Phone - Recent app released by Google which allows you to send a website/tel# to your phone in an instant. My new fav app. You'll have to get the extension and start using Chrome.
    gTasks - Great task app which syncs with Google Tasks
    SDMove - a quick and easy way to move apps that can be stored onto SD Card
    Dropbox - great way to transfer files. You'll need to download it for your PC/MAC as well.
    AndroZip - Very useful file viewer


    Other great apps I love

    Song Storm - Songs uploaded by users which you can then download for free. I am using the Lite Free version of this and works great.
    RockBasePlayer - aka RockPlayer in Market. I'm using the beta version, but I've tested both and they're great! Now you can watch your .avi files without having to convert.
    Blink - Colour Track ball for phone calls, txt, and low battery
    Gmail Notifier - Colour Track ball for emails and custom notifications
    SMS Unread Count - Shows number of unread txts in icon.
    WF & Clock Widget - I think this is also known as Beautiful Widgets.. but not sure. The very common flip clock with weather on HTC phones.
    Laputa - great way to read books for free.
    Foursquare - Something to do while you're out and about.
    c:geo - Excellent geocaching app


    Cheers!

  2. #302
    Junior Member nzalstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkmonkey View Post
    Blink - Colour Track ball for phone calls, txt, and low battery
    Yeah I like Blink too... can also give you memory capacity notifications as well.

  3. #303
    Junior Member Nemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Hmm... love my apps... =)


    i need my

    Amazon shopping place,
    an Internet radio streaming
    Flickr/Photostream
    MyBookmarks
    RSS
    and lots of funny browser based games...

  4. #304
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkmonkey View Post
    Chrome to Phone - Recent app released by Google which allows you to send a website/tel# to your phone in an instant. My new fav app. You'll have to get the extension and start using Chrome.
    !
    If you like c2p - Try "Awesome Drop" - it will blow you away

    Just my $0.02 worth

  5. #305
    Junior Member TonyI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    What's the best Golf Course GPS?

  6. #306
    Member iamsra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    57

    I like using these apps..

    These are the ones I use frequently:
    - Last Pass
    - World Newspapers (this one is good. all the newspapers of the world in their respective languages)
    - GeoQuiz (good to know the world's geography)
    - AR online radio (one of the best collection and genres)
    - call blocker (use it mainly to block unsolicited SMS)
    - cascanner (just got it today)
    - chrome to phone (good to have)
    - compass (I drive around so always want to know)
    - drop box (very good and syncs well with the PC)
    - es file explorer (its good..recently updated. Do you know any better?)
    - evernote (excellent)
    - facebook
    - twitter
    - gtask (syncs so well with Google Tasks)
    - memory trainer
    - powerAMP
    - ringtones (one of the best apps)
    - shapewriter (very good with good speed)
    - shopsavvy
    - stockalert
    - tunein radio

  7. #307
    Junior Member TheAmateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsra View Post
    These are the ones I use frequently:
    - Last Pass
    - World Newspapers (this one is good. all the newspapers of the world in their respective languages)
    - GeoQuiz (good to know the world's geography)
    - AR online radio (one of the best collection and genres)
    - call blocker (use it mainly to block unsolicited SMS)
    - cascanner (just got it today)
    - chrome to phone (good to have)
    - compass (I drive around so always want to know)
    - drop box (very good and syncs well with the PC)
    - es file explorer (its good..recently updated. Do you know any better?)
    - evernote (excellent)
    - facebook
    - twitter
    - gtask (syncs so well with Google Tasks)
    - memory trainer
    - powerAMP
    - ringtones (one of the best apps)
    - shapewriter (very good with good speed)
    - shopsavvy
    - stockalert
    - tunein radio
    I can't seem to find this anymore... please help

  8. #308
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsra View Post
    These are the ones I use frequently:
    - Last Pass
    - World Newspapers (this one is good. all the newspapers of the world in their respective languages)
    - GeoQuiz (good to know the world's geography)
    - AR online radio (one of the best collection and genres)
    - call blocker (use it mainly to block unsolicited SMS)
    - cascanner (just got it today)
    - chrome to phone (good to have)
    - compass (I drive around so always want to know)
    - drop box (very good and syncs well with the PC)
    - es file explorer (its good..recently updated. Do you know any better?)
    - evernote (excellent)
    - facebook
    - twitter
    - gtask (syncs so well with Google Tasks)
    - memory trainer
    - powerAMP
    - ringtones (one of the best apps)
    - shapewriter (very good with good speed)
    - shopsavvy
    - stockalert
    - tunein radio
    I can't seem to find this anymore... please help
    Nuance Communications is pleased to announce that ShapeWriter, Inc. is now part of Nuance. The ShapeWriter continuous touch application has joined Nuance’s portfolio of patented text input solutions recognized as the industry’s leading predictive text technology. As we bring Shapewriter into the Nuance family, please note that we are suspending downloads of the iPhone, Android and Windows Mobile applications. Please stay tuned to this site for future product updates.EDIT:sorry mate just seen that was june edition ooops

  9. #309
    Junior Member bryann07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3

    Smile hardware or software problem

    Hi all,

    Iam having problem with the button on top of nexus one, i have to apply huge pressure and sometimes many times to get the mobile to to active mode. is this common or do i have an problem with it... kindly advice....

  10. #310
    mah
    mah is offline
    Senior Member mah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    234
    Bryann, please do not just toss random questions into existing threads that have nothing whatsoever to do with your question. Also, please post your questions in an appropriate forum.

    I have not heard of anyone referencing the problem you have; you should probably contact HTC to see if they can address it for you.

Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

applications for nexus 1
,
best apps for nexus one
,
best nexus one apps
,
does outlook have an app for nexus 10
,
google nexus and sogou pinyin
,
google nexus one best apps
,
must have android apps for nexus 4
,
must have apps for nexus 10
,
must have apps for nexus 4
,
must have nexus 4 apps
,
nexus one apps
,
nexus one apps must have
,
top 10 android application for nexus 7
,

top 10 nexus one apps

,
top 10 nexusone apps
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum