Tether on day one? and how to?

This is a discussion on Tether on day one? and how to? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I must be able to tether the N1 with my PC on day one since I have no other www connections! I'm coming from WM ...

Thread: Tether on day one? and how to?

Question Tether on day one? and how to?

I must be able to tether the N1 with my PC on day one since I have no other www connections! I'm coming from WM (using Internet Sharing for tether) to Android, so I need you experts to guide me. Assuming w/o root, what apps do I need to USB tether? Can I download them directly to the Nexus? Will my XP PC need new drivers? Just trying to get ready for this bad boy and being able to connect to the www.
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by galaxys View Post
    I must be able to tether the N1 with my PC on day one since I have no other www connections! I'm coming from WM (using Internet Sharing for tether) to Android, so I need you experts to guide me. Assuming w/o root, what apps do I need to USB tether? Can I download them directly to the Nexus? Will my XP PC need new drivers? Just trying to get ready for this bad boy and being able to connect to the www.
    Go to the droidside at droidforums.net and search PDAnet.I'm no sure it will be exactly thesame. I am sure it's going to be fairly close

That could work for starters since its free trial. But when the trial ends you cannot connect to https sites.
    Also, can I download it (and other apps) directly to the N1? and does Android have a default File Manager?
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links