Mac and N1

This is a discussion on Mac and N1 within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Any Mac users could confirm if N1 detected by MacOS X via USB cable as network port or just mount flash card? There is any ...

Thread: Mac and N1

Mac and N1

Any Mac users could confirm if N1 detected by MacOS X via USB cable as network port or just mount flash card? There is any possobility to choose tethering mode on the phone or mount card? Anyone paired N1 via Bluetooth with Mac?
    P.S. iCal and AddressBook should work fine and sync data over WebDav, you just have to setup google account in AddressBook and iCal.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

usb cable first connects and starts charging

n1 asks you if you want to mount your SD card
    if you say yes, it mounts it as a flash card to the mac

no tethering/sync through the usb

Admin
    Yup, the N1 works flawlessly with all my mac's. Just mounts the phone like a "drive" so you can drag photos, movies, music etc over to the card. Put them in any directory you like, I created a folder called "Music" for my mp3's. They get picked up automatically by the phone.

There's also a program called DoubleTwist that gives you an iTunes-like interface to sync your music. You can use it after "mounting" the phone as joker said.
    Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3

I don't know about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhawaii View Post
    There's also a program called DoubleTwist that gives you an iTunes-like interface to sync your music. You can use it after "mounting" the phone as joker said.
    Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3

I don't know about the rest.
    Cool, waiting for mine N1 to arrive to Russia. I hope to have it in my hands on monday.

i actually preffer salling media sync to get photos, podcasts, music on the mac.

double twist is pretty slow and the interface for apps is useless if you are not from the US since some apps are US only.

im not in the US as well.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links