Facebook App On Nexus One

This is a discussion on Facebook App On Nexus One within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Looks just like the Droids......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook App On Nexus One

4 times
    Looks just like the Droids...

Quote Originally Posted by sixty4 View Post
    I really love this phone but the facebook app is one thing I like better on the iphone. It may be something that i havent figured out how to correct, but I don't like how when clicking on a photo that someone recently added, it exits the facebook app and opens facebook in a web browser.
    I agree...I think the Facebook app for iPhone is far superior to that of the Android version. The fact that you can browse through photos within the app but are taken to a web browser when clicking on a photo in the News Feed is terrible.

Hopefully they'll get with the program and make start improving the user experience.

Also, the fact that you have to go to a web browser to check your private messages is pretty crappy too.

This app is crying out for a upgrade. Very disappointed with it having come from the iPhone version.

Photos are very poorly displayed.. and don't fill the phones screen.

I want the photo to fill the entire screen, then touch the photo to read comments/like or leave a comment/like.

Also, why is the URL bar present - why do I need to know I am browsing Log In | Facebook profile page.

Syracuse, NY
    The app itself is horrible, I just bookmarked touch.facebook.com in the browser and use that.

there has been a fix posted....
    where and what

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links