Syncing Contacts Between N1 and Google Mail

This is a discussion on Syncing Contacts Between N1 and Google Mail within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I just got my N1 yesterday and am really enjoying it. I was able to bring in the contacts from Google Mail to my ...

Thread: Syncing Contacts Between N1 and Google Mail

Syncing Contacts Between N1 and Google Mail

Hi,

I just got my N1 yesterday and am really enjoying it. I was able to bring in the contacts from Google Mail to my contacts on the N1. Then I brought in my friends on Facebook into my contacts on the N1. I would like to sync things up so that all of the contacts that I now have on the N1 will show up in Google Mail. The problem is that the contacts from Facebook aren't appearing in Google Mail. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't think it will do it. It treats Facebook details as separate entities, even though they appear in the contacts app.

I agree it would be useful to update the actual gmail contacts with Facebook info, rather than just displaying them side by side.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links