looking for beta testers for Apple //e emulator

This is a discussion on looking for beta testers for Apple //e emulator within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I've been learning and developing for about 6 months for Android. I'm on this forum because I need help from one or two Nexus One ...

Thread: looking for beta testers for Apple //e emulator

looking for beta testers for Apple //e emulator

I've been learning and developing for about 6 months for Android. I'm on this forum because I need help from one or two Nexus One owners to test out my app before I put it on the Android Market. It is just a hobby and will be a free app but I still take it at least a little serious so I'm trying to make sure it doesn't look like crap on the Nexus One as all I have is an HTC Magic. My app is an Apple //e emulator and will let you play the old classics on your Android. If you are interested in helping out, just drop me a line at candy.apple@zerohoh.com. You don't need any development experience or anything, just run it and give me comments. Maybe take a photo of the screen if it is doing something unexpected. I would really appreciate your help if you own a Nexus One. Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Dont have a Nexus(yet), But keep up the programing, you and pepole like you will bring the iPhone DOWN! and make Nexus One THE KING!
    :P

Oh crap that led me to discover there is a MAME for Android... bang goes any productivity..

I sent a mail to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    I sent a mail to you.
    and hopefully you got my reply. :-) Thank you Eric.

Does this mean I can play Ultima 1 and Ultima 2 and kill huge amounts of time?

I'm there!

yes it does

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Dog View Post
    Does this mean I can play Ultima 1 and Ultima 2 and kill huge amounts of time?

I'm there!
    As far as I know, Ultima I and II will work. Ultima V however is one of a handful of programs that don't work and won't work for at least several weeks. If you are interested in helping out by testing it, please drop me a line at candy.apple@zerohoh.com

much improved apple //e emulator now available for beta

Now runs Ultima V, Wizardry, Microwave etc. and supports loading diskette images as read/write.

The apk is available for download from here: cAndy Apple User Group | Google Groups

Please post comments, problems, questions or suggestions on the google group discussion area or email me at candy.apple@zerohoh.com.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links