OrbLive, OrbLive Free, OrbMedia & OrbMusic are now available for Android.

This is a discussion on OrbLive, OrbLive Free, OrbMedia & OrbMusic are now available for Android. within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; The iPhone killer application OrbLive (to watch LiveTV in Android gadgets) is now available for Android OS. Its working great in my HTC Tattoo . ...

Thread: OrbLive, OrbLive Free, OrbMedia & OrbMusic are now available for Android.

OrbLive, OrbLive Free, OrbMedia & OrbMusic are now available for Android.

The iPhone killer application OrbLive (to watch LiveTV in Android gadgets) is now available for Android OS.

Its working great in my HTC Tattoo . How about N1 ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Use "OrbLive Free" to know whether Orb is best for you to go for paid ones...

"This free application is a limited version of the full OrbLive to test if Orb is right for you. It shows only random 3 pieces of media in any folder you visit. It should also be used before buying OrbMedia and OrbMusic. OrbLive gives you access to all your media, including live TV (tuner required in PC) and webcams."

See - Orb Community - View topic - Orb Apps for Android Devices for more info...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjib View Post
    Use "OrbLive Free" to know whether Orb is best for you to go for paid ones...

"This free application is a limited version of the full OrbLive to test if Orb is right for you. It shows only random 3 pieces of media in any folder you visit. It should also be used before buying OrbMedia and OrbMusic. OrbLive gives you access to all your media, including live TV (tuner required in PC) and webcams."

See - Orb Community - View topic - Orb Apps for Android Devices for more info...
    Doesn't work on the N1. Force closes when trying to stream.

Yea just tried, sucks it doesnt work on the newest phone "Nexus"...Just like ustream dosent work either for streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    No luck either...VERY beta. Even if it worked, it looks less than easy to nav a large collection (I have over 50K files).
    Right on queue..they update today and it works a treat. May buy the music app at 99 cents.
    Still doesn't work on my N1. Whenever I switch orientation, I get a white screen that doesn't go away. I use it for live TV. Is anyone else having this problem?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links