contact management

This is a discussion on contact management within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; in my effort to find the mythical 'all in one place contact manager' I found this app: has anyone used it? Contacts Blast Android App ...

Thread: contact management

contact management

in my effort to find the mythical 'all in one place contact manager' I found this app: has anyone used it?
    Contacts Blast Android App Review by AndroidTapp.com | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

jah
    What's wrong with the google contact manager? It already does a lot, including integrate with facebook.

I was wondering the same thing... Easily searchable, and putting contacts ont eh homescreen is easy and very useful considering from them you have the ability to call any number, email, text, or even open their facebook page...

Ah, yes, it is a nice manager and maybe I used the wrong subject for this post. Granted you can go to all of those messaging options from the contact manager which works great. However, the thing I'm missing is that messages (phone log, sms, email, FB etc) don't all compile in one location organized by contact. I still have to go to each individual messaging option to see messages from a contact. (I hope I'm being clear here, if not, let me know). I’m basically looking for what I believe the HTC SenseUI does on the Hero. My understanding is that you go to a contact and you see all communication with that person regardless of type. Here's a quick article about it which may explain better than I am. http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-hero-software-htc-sense-review

I also thing MotoBlur does something similar. This is my first android so forgive me if i'm missing somethign obvious.

What do you guys and gals think?

You know what, I went back and looked at that app and I don't think it does what I was thinking anyway, so ignore that part! oops!

Ads