facebook picture upload

This is a discussion on facebook picture upload within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; i used to use iphone to upload photo in facebook....but...when i try to use Nexus One to upload photo in facebook....the quality is ok...but....when my ...

Thread: facebook picture upload

facebook picture upload

i used to use iphone to upload photo in facebook....but...when i try to use Nexus One to upload photo in facebook....the quality is ok...but....when my friend click in to see the picture...the picture auto resize to a small size...totally different than iphone...also...they don auto update the facebook...but iphone does !!!! can someone tell me...what can i do with the photo size...back to big size !!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jah
    I've been wondering the exact same thing. Anybody?

I found out yesterday !!!! u need to upload on the camera fuction
    since u done take the picture....u need to click option there is couple u can choose such as facebook....and go click that...it will become big when u see in facebook

jah
    Yeah, I found that, too, this morning. It's a shame you can't use the native FB app, though, but at least it works that way, and it doesn't take that much longer.

but i kind don like the facebook apps....in nexus one....they don upload by itself..not like iphone....even i don receive any noticification..too..

i hope they will getting better...since...this phone is so damn expensive !!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links