Yahoo Mail App

This is a discussion on Yahoo Mail App within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I got everything working fine, but I cant send emails. Every time it tells me that "connection error" HELPPP...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yahoo Mail App

I got everything working fine, but I cant send emails. Every time it tells me that "connection error" HELPPP

Quote Originally Posted by nexus-two View Post
    I got everything working fine, but I cant send emails. Every time it tells me that "connection error" HELPPP
    how are you accessing the mail?

for you guys that are having problems with imap working and don't have a plus account, there is a workaround.

if you go into your yahoo account settings and change your location to Asia, POP can be enabled even on free accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by 640k View Post
    for you guys that are having problems with imap working and don't have a plus account, there is a workaround.

if you go into your yahoo account settings and change your location to Asia, POP can be enabled even on free accounts.
    I don't see location in my account settings. I have a plus account and even then you can't see your new emails. All emails are either grey in color or black in color. Read and unread emails are the same.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I payed for a plus account and used the POP settings. Everything works fine now. I guess you still have to pay...

I payed for a plus account and used the POP settings. Everything works fine now. I guess you still have to pay...
    Are yours also coming up grey and black?

Any Updates on the Black and Grey messages? I just noticed that this was the same for text messages as well

I dunno what black and grey messages you are talking about, but everything works very good, with the POP settings of the Ymail Plus.

I dunno what black and grey messages you are talking about, but everything works very good, with the POP settings of the Ymail Plus.
    Look at the picture in post #14. What color do all of your messages appear in regardless of whether they are are read or unread???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links