Send text (SMS) message via N1 from PC

This is a discussion on Send text (SMS) message via N1 from PC within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, Lovin my 1 week old N1 ! My previous phone was a Nokia N95 - one feature that I used a lot with this ...

Thread: Send text (SMS) message via N1 from PC

Send text (SMS) message via N1 from PC

Hi,

Lovin my 1 week old N1 !

My previous phone was a Nokia N95 - one feature that I used a lot with this was a Nokia App that allowed me to manage text messages on my PC and then send them via my N95. The Nokia app is called PC Suite. Details here . . .
    Nokia Europe - Create and send message - Calls and messages - How to - Nokia PC Suite - Download software - Support

ie Text messages where sync'd to a PC Windows client where you could create/delete/forward/reply etc

Is there anything out for Android that provides this sort of functionality ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

YXB
    Use Google Voice.

Quote Originally Posted by YXB View Post
    Use Google Voice.
    I live in the UK so that's not an option. Google Voice is only available in the U.S.

Any other idea's ?

To be honest, I really admire those IT guys from China mainland. They have developed a software named 91 assistant for both iphone and android which it also available in English.

You could simply send sms out via that software besides, also manage all files, contacts, emails, bla ble bla.... etc. through it.

So, chk it out and enjoy.

Its advantage compare with iphone's version is it doesn't need to jailbreak at all.

Cheers!

You could try Easy SMS

EasySMS enables you to read+write text via Wifi, USB or Bluetooth through a webinterface.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links