E book reader recommendations?

This is a discussion on E book reader recommendations? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; It looks like there are more than a few ebook readers on the market. Does anybody have any recommendations?...

Thread: E book reader recommendations?

E book reader recommendations?

It looks like there are more than a few ebook readers on the market. Does anybody have any recommendations?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Bump.

Also, any that have autoscroll? Just because it's a touch screen doesn't mean I want to have to touch it to change pages!

Hi,

I installed Aldiko Reader (free app). I haven't had a chance to use it much but it seems like a good reader. It doesn't have autoscroll (that I am aware of) but you have 3 different ways to change pages ... swipe the screen with your finger like you are turing the page of a book ... tap the screen ... or use the volume buttons to go forward and backward.

I use wordplayer v3. Set up a Calibre Ebook library server on your lan, convert your library to EPUB and wordplayer can browse and download from your library over WiFi. It works great on my Nexus, but on my G1 it was too slow to be usable.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links