phonemypc

This is a discussion on phonemypc within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; SoftwareForMe.com - PhoneMyPC i am buying this on my next pay check i am going to have so much fun ... who needs a netbook ...

Thread: phonemypc

phonemypc

SoftwareForMe.com - PhoneMyPC

i am buying this on my next pay check i am going to have so much fun ... who needs a netbook any more?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dosnt work on 64 bit os .. ... would really lik one that would let me stream sound any have any ideas?
    streaming audio threw my phone would defently beat the hell out of an iphone, even if it was only over 3g or wifi.

Thanks for the app. I think that since its in beta that it should be free since we are the testers lol. Well its a cool app and the best one for what it does that I have found but I am a cheep ass and $10 is $10 to much for me.

Its a ok app. I bought it, but no file transfer, audio, and pretty slow over 3g. $10 is to much.....maybe $5.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links