How To Share Apps Through Astro or Titanium

This is a discussion on How To Share Apps Through Astro or Titanium within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Okay, So im doing pretty good so far. I have the Nexus Rooted and running all the bells and whistles from cyao and modaco. Now, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Share Apps Through Astro or Titanium

Cool How To Share Apps Through Astro or Titanium

Okay, So im doing pretty good so far. I have the Nexus Rooted and running all the bells and whistles from cyao and modaco. Now, i have one question, how can i back up and app on the Nexus through astro or Titanium and then install it on another device i.e. me and my wifes droid.

Thanks....:rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

your best bet would be to share the QR code for the app and install it from the market.

Okay, but cant i just use superuser also and get done like that.

mah
    It sounds like you're asking "how can I steal this app".

Red face Slow Down Little Pony...

Okay, this is a simple procedure. I acutally got it done and not the one app i downloaded on one phone has been spread throughout 5 more. See its "Sharing" they gave us permission to root, unlock, and then astro the Bit** rite out. For god sakes, it puts it out as a direct apk on your sdcard, is that our fault. Its not Modaco or Cyao fault that they had to make a better Kernal and Rom for this so Called Triumph, Nexus One, Dude the droid has stayed doing backflips on this device since i Got it. Its so serious i Carry both fones trying to sort out the differences.

Okay... whewww... Now were alive again....

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by GodDriven View Post
    Okay, this is a simple procedure. I acutally got it done and not the one app i downloaded on one phone has been spread throughout 5 more. See its "Sharing" they gave us permission to root, unlock, and then astro the Bit** rite out. For god sakes, it puts it out as a direct apk on your sdcard, is that our fault. Its not Modaco or Cyao fault that they had to make a better Kernal and Rom for this so Called Triumph, Nexus One, Dude the droid has stayed doing backflips on this device since i Got it. Its so serious i Carry both fones trying to sort out the differences.

Okay... whewww... Now were alive again....
    Really? Just because I can shoot somebody by pointing a gun at them and pulling a trigger doesn't mean I should. It is called morals and values, apparently you have none. These apps aren't made by some big company with tons of resources. They are made by people like me, people from different points in life. I am only 17 and saving for college, some one else may be 31 and have kids. Now, I am all for sharing stuff, as such I give my apps away many times, however like I said earlier. Keep in mind these are real people, with real lifes. They aren't some rich fat cats, they work on these apps in there spare time.

/rant
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

let's keep it on topic. we do not advocate the sharing of paid apps through the means that you are identifying. i have not seen any evidence of blatenly asking for paid apps for free so let's not cross that line.

if you need help with packaging and sharing .apks, there are lots of resources that explain this process.

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    no,, it sounds like he is saying "how can i install this app that is not on the market"
    if you randomly find an app on the net and then forget where you found it,,,

i dont think we should accuse him of wanting to steal.. we are not the judge of him. either help him or keep truckin onto another post,,, dont label him
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by jdeproductions View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    no,, it sounds like he is saying "how can i install this app that is not on the market"
    if you randomly find an app on the net and then forget where you found it,,,

i dont think we should accuse him of wanting to steal.. we are not the judge of him. either help him or keep truckin onto another post,,, dont label him
    Maybe you should read the post above mine.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

Talking With All Apologies...

(Guy) I apologize if it may have come off as wrong... I was looking to copy an app that was found on the net which was downloaded to my sd card. Now, I pay for mine, beautiful widgets etc... So if you didnt understand, i apologize. My wording could have been wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links