What Do We Really Want... In Android!

This is a discussion on What Do We Really Want... In Android! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; If I understand your question, OP, I think you are asking what can be done to the actual OS itself? I'd like to see Android ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Do We Really Want... In Android!

If I understand your question, OP, I think you are asking what can be done to the actual OS itself?

I'd like to see Android given a little more coherency throughout, in terms of its UI and animations.

Cheers and beers and good luck dev'ing!

Ok, heres something that hasnt been (or cant be) done as far as BT goes.
    GPS (google Maps or whatever for directions) with spoken directions.....
    SENT TO BLUETOOTH HEADSET.
    Why you ask? Simple, cant hear directions over speaker in car. In California - got to be HANDSFREE ! So I, like most, use a bluetooth earpiece.
    I ride a motorcycle with a bluetooth helmet. I can answer calls, listen to music, But cant get directions over bluetooth.
    Anyone have an app that does that?
    Looking to get the N1 in Febuary when my contract is up with TMO.

voice dialing from a headset

ability to paste a contacts number into an SMS without having to go into the edit screen of said contact, copy the number then paste into the prospective recipients SMS! There may be another way but had to do it this evening in a hurry and that was the only way i could do it.

be able to download music (and other) files from gmail app other than jpgs without having to go via gmail page in browser.

Other than that for my first venture into android land i'm loving the phone.

One volume setting for when the headphones are in, and another for when playing things through the speaker -

1 ) Would stop me going deaf
    2 ) After turning the volume down to listen to music, I wouldnt then miss calls because the ringer was so quiet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links