look at Nexus One before buying

This is a discussion on look at Nexus One before buying within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am really interesting in buying the Nexus One but I can't bring myself to buying a phone without at least holding it and playing ...

Thread: look at Nexus One before buying

look at Nexus One before buying

I am really interesting in buying the Nexus One but I can't bring myself to buying a phone without at least holding it and playing with it for a bit. I know of no one who has the Nexus One so that puts me in a bind. I will likely get a droid if I can't actually try a Nexus One first.

What is the plan? Will eventually (e.g, next couple of months) the Nexus One be available to demo at a TMobile or Verizon store? Or, does google think people will purchase without any "hands on" time?

Tom

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

buy it, if you don't like it return it. it is so easy

I suppose so -- and if all works out fine with the phone, great. But, if I send it back it will cost me $45 (restocking) plus some shipping charge.

It would seem sensible to have these on display at TMobile and Verizon stores even if you ultimately have to buy it online. I can't be the only person wanting to get some hands on time before buying a $500 phone.

- Tom

They're supposedly going to be sold at Wal-mart at some point, so they should have some on display. Depends on how patient you are I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Varkir View Post
    They're supposedly going to be sold at Wal-mart at some point, so they should have some on display. Depends on how patient you are I guess.
    untrue.

Google Nixes Wal-Mart Nexus One Sales - PCWorld

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varkir View Post
    untrue.

Google Nixes Wal-Mart Nexus One Sales - PCWorld
    My apologies. Guess I wasn't up to date on the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by TomP10 View Post
    I suppose so -- and if all works out fine with the phone, great. But, if I send it back it will cost me $45 (restocking) plus some shipping charge.

It would seem sensible to have these on display at TMobile and Verizon stores even if you ultimately have to buy it online. I can't be the only person wanting to get some hands on time before buying a $500 phone.

- Tom
    $45 restocking plus return shipping plus a ding for whatever they paid for shipping. Not sure if they would make you pay for the initial shipping charge since right now it is free, but I guess they could charge you for whatever it cost them. " If you cancel these Terms, Google will refund the full amount of your initial payment, minus the initial shipping charge and any applicable fees set forth in these Terms."

Where are you? Maybe us Nexus One owners should start setting up "come fondle my Nexus One parties". We could charge $10 or so. Much less than the return fees. Heck I'd do it for a free drink and I usually drink the well vodka. :nexusx:

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Cheap tramp! Top shelf only for me, first...fondle afterwards!:rofl3:
    Yes, the wife HAS always said I was easy...

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links