Golf GPS recommendations

This is a discussion on Golf GPS recommendations within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Any golf gps recommendations free or pay, pros and cons. Thanks...

Thread: Golf GPS recommendations

Golf GPS recommendations

Any golf gps recommendations free or pay, pros and cons.
    Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well you cant beat Freecaddie because, well, its free-for the basic version that is. If all you need is basic yardage and have a signal where you play you wouldnt need to upgrade to the full version, but that includes the ability to download courses if your going to play where you dont have a signal and also includes a scorecard, yards hit and a couple more things. Golfcard was just released and have been looking at that and with that one you can save and upload your scores to oobgolf, has almost the same features but you cant download courses. Personally I think I will stick with freecaddie for now and wait for a "total package" unless theres one I have missed. There was a great looking one in the developer challange, cant remember the name but it basically disappeared after it won.

Thanks ChrisG I think I will try out freecaddie. Do you know if Garmin has a download for smartphones that will work for us? Thanks again for the tip

Hello !
    For my part I was advised by my french friend who uses MOBITEE. I didn't have any issue with this app, on the contrary, it's fast and accurate and I like the Rangefinder and Satellite View incorporated, Try it!

++++ for Mobitee! I'm using it! And I really have no problem with this app ! I asked to add a few courses not mapped and they added them within few days!

Looks awesome ! tx. Now let's wait for the snow to melt :s

Thanks Boby and andr23. I have been using freecaddie for a little over a year. No complaints. I'm gonna check out the mobitee app. Hey iPeck. I'm lucky I live in California no snow. Hell it doesnt even rain here. But that is another issue for another forum. Happy flag hunting to all.

to bkingp! You are very welcome! Hope you'll like it!

Hey guys I tried Mobitee. Looks great. After the 5th hole it wants me to buy full version. Did you guys buy it ? i assume so since I cant continue my round after the 5th hole. Is there a way around it I thought since it is the light version I would get the 18 holes.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links