Google Calender Sync with N1

This is a discussion on Google Calender Sync with N1 within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, first of all, this is such a great phone. Good desicion to switch from Iphone to N1. Unfortunatly I cannot sync the Calendar appointments ...

Thread: Google Calender Sync with N1

Google Calender Sync with N1

Hi, first of all, this is such a great phone. Good desicion to switch from Iphone to N1.
    Unfortunatly I cannot sync the Calendar appointments from my N1 to my google calendar, vice versa.
    The 3 icons , Google calendar, contacts and mail are syncing as per my N1, but nothing appears in the calendar.
    Gmail is working perfectly, anyone got a a clue what is wrong?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You have to activate the Sync in the Phone

I had this issue too. Looked at a couple of paying apps and then found freeby GoogleCalendar Sync. You have the activate the sync in your phone settings otherwise it doesn't work.

I'm syncing my Oulook calendar from my desktop through Google Cal and then wirelessly to my device.

Hope this helps

TerD

I have the same issue. Google gmail account is active and I was using it for all contacts and calendar, then BAM, it stopped syncing a few weeks ago. Have to manually add to google calendar and nexus one phone. Bummer.

YOu would think Google would be all over fixing this but no response anywhere that I can find on the net.

So much of moving to 'The Cloud'. I think it's raining too hard.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links