Night mode in Google Maps

This is a discussion on Night mode in Google Maps within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is there any way to control this? (I know it's supposed to be automatic) I couldn't find it in the settings......

Thread: Night mode in Google Maps

Junior Member benjamin__nexusone's Avatar

Night mode in Google Maps

Is there any way to control this? (I know it's supposed to be automatic) I couldn't find it in the settings...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just checked it...press the menu softkey and night mode is the top right of that (settings is on the bottom right). It's a toggle on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhawaii View Post
    I just checked it...press the menu softkey and night mode is the top right of that (settings is on the bottom right). It's a toggle on and off.
    Strange, for whatever reason I'm not seeing that option. When I hit the menu softkey in Navigation I don't have an actual "settings" option. In the bottom right there is a button that says "more," and it brings up a list including directions list, choose destination, help, and terms, privacy, and notices.

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin_ View Post
    Strange, for whatever reason I'm not seeing that option. When I hit the menu softkey in Navigation I don't have an actual "settings" option. In the bottom right there is a button that says "more," and it brings up a list including directions list, choose destination, help, and terms, privacy, and notices.

Same...I'm pretty sure the night mode is only in Navigation mode. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin_ View Post

Same...I'm pretty sure the night mode is only in Navigation mode. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
    I think you're right, but I don't see a toggle button for it in Maps OR Navi.

I have yet to find a toggle for it, but last night I did do a test route and saw that it was indeed in night mode while in navigation mode.
    Rooted Nexus One

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links