SpecTrek

This is a discussion on SpecTrek within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; SpecTrek is a must have app for anyone who likes to be stupid every once in a while. Also the most creative use of the ...

Thread: SpecTrek

SpecTrek

SpecTrek is a must have app for anyone who likes to be stupid every once in a while. Also the most creative use of the phone i've seen yet.

SpecTrek is a game where you hunt ghosts which appear on ur radar and using GPS, you physically have to go out and get them.
    facing the phone at the ground brings up your radar and you can see ghosts by scanning the phone like you are looking through goggles using the phones camera and puts ghosts on screen in real time.

It's really fun at night too, even though ur friends might think you're retarded at first they'll wanna play too

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ha ha, cool, I'll check it out

Quote Originally Posted by jgunit View Post
    It's really fun at night too, even though ur friends might think you're retarded at first they'll wanna play too
    This reminds me of Geocaching...I thought it was the dumbest thing until I tried it. I love ti when friends doubt me and then they get into it too.

Thanks for the suggestion.
    Rooted Nexus One

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links