Adding a calendar

This is a discussion on Adding a calendar within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; The account that I used to setup my phone was my @gmail.com. But I also have a @domainname.com hosted by google that is my work ...

Thread: Adding a calendar

Adding a calendar

The account that I used to setup my phone was my @gmail.com. But I also have a @domainname.com hosted by google that is my work email. The calendar that I use is the one for the @domainname email address. But my phone won't let me add that calendar for some reason. Could it be that it's because both calendars have my name? Not sure what to do.

Should I delete all accounts (meaning that I basically restore to factory settings) and set my @domainname.com as the main account. That way I can access my calendar, I would assume. But then the Picasso account I use is on my @gmail.com. So is there a way that I can use calendar from one account and picasso from another? Or is that not possible?

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I figured a workaround but if anyone has a true solution to offer as opposed to a cheat, please go ahead.

The cheat: very simple....I just shared my @domainname.com calendar with my @gmail.com email. And hey presto, it synced right away.

Quote Originally Posted by roopak458 View Post
    The account that I used to setup my phone was my @gmail.com. But I also have a @domainname.com hosted by google that is my work email. The calendar that I use is the one for the @domainname email address. But my phone won't let me add that calendar for some reason. Could it be that it's because both calendars have my name? Not sure what to do.

Should I delete all accounts (meaning that I basically restore to factory settings) and set my @domainname.com as the main account. That way I can access my calendar, I would assume. But then the Picasso account I use is on my @gmail.com. So is there a way that I can use calendar from one account and picasso from another? Or is that not possible?

thanks
    The best way to achieve what you want is to do what you've figured out, or to make @domainname.com your primary account.

Android currently only supports a single calendar account. I believe multi-account support for Calendar (and gtalk) is scheduled for the next release. As mentioned, you can work around this limitation by importing one of your calendars into the other.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links