Many of the good applications available for Iphone are not available for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Many of the good applications available for Iphone are not available for Nexus One within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I only have the phone for a day, but I'm also not impressed by the apps. Sure, we should give Android market some time, but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Many of the good applications available for Iphone are not available for Nexus One

I only have the phone for a day, but I'm also not impressed by the apps. Sure, we should give Android market some time, but the native apps have problems as well. How can the email client not support setting the IMAP Sent folder? Or am I only supposed to have a good email experience if I use gmail?

Will give Meebo a try, thanks.. Report back after

when will we have the adobe reader on the nexus one, the apps are not as good as the IPHONE, I am trying to be patient but this is not the IPHONE killer

Thumbs up

I agree looking for the adobe reader, is it coming and if so when. I saw all the youtube information on it but no clear date:iphone:

Installed Meebo, it's not too bad but definitely not as good as Beejive on the Iphone. Picture is small and so are I cons. Chat display is on top of screen unlike where on Beejive it is to the side with another click. So far it seems and looks better than Ebuddy but definitely not better than Beejive on the Iphone.

has anyone tried nimbuzz? is it any good?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links