Many of the good applications available for Iphone are not available for Nexus One

This is a discussion on Many of the good applications available for Iphone are not available for Nexus One within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Bloomberg,CNBC,Beejive,Scottrade,Etrade and a bunch more of which are available for the Iphone on Itunes are not available for the Nexus One. Ebuddy compared to Beejive ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Many of the good applications available for Iphone are not available for Nexus One

Many of the good applications available for Iphone are not available for Nexus One

Bloomberg,CNBC,Beejive,Scottrade,Etrade and a bunch more of which are available for the Iphone on Itunes are not available for the Nexus One.

Ebuddy compared to Beejive sucks on the Nexus One. CNBC also sucks compared to the CNBC one available for the Iphone while many others are not available. We need more good Nexus One Applications..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Give it time, the phones only been out a month!

the apps do stink, even the ones that are the exact same as the iphone and made by the same developers stink...

take bejeweled by ea,,, great graphix on the iphone but junk on android

same as GAMELOFT games,, the one on android called "the settlers" looks like junk graphix but if you play any gameloft game on the iphone you'd know they prob have the BEST graphix over any developer for the iphone.

gameloft recently said they were slowing down android development because they make way more $$ on apple.. this may be true but their is still plenty of "full wallets" that use android phones. why a developer wouldnt want $$ from apple and android simply does not make sense to me...

maybe now that multi-touch is on the android phone we will see many more games ..??..
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Quote Originally Posted by tribz View Post
    Give it time, the phones only been out a month!
    This Man Speaks the Truth
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Well Google better buck up.. I still carry iphone with me for messenger(MSN/Yahoo). And I dun see a decent messenger like beejive.

Quote Originally Posted by simonxda View Post
    Well Google better buck up.. I still carry iphone with me for messenger(MSN/Yahoo). And I dun see a decent messenger like beejive.

Ebuddy is the best they have to offer on the Nexus One and it sucks compared to Beejive.

Quote Originally Posted by americanexpat View Post

Ebuddy is the best they have to offer on the Nexus One and it sucks compared to Beejive.
    Try Meebo IM.
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Quote Originally Posted by xPatriicK View Post

Try Meebo IM.
    Can you see the display pictures of the other contacts online?

Try Meebo IM.
    Yes, But Meebo logs you in and out quite a bit..But very clean and good interface with profile pics.

Quote Originally Posted by dallasfever View Post

Try Meebo IM.
    Yes, But Meebo logs you in and out quite a bit..But very clean and good interface with profile pics.
    I read that this is since the update but I have no problems with it.. not sure which version I got but it doesnt show an update on the market
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links