Google Voice Question

This is a discussion on Google Voice Question within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have GV installed and have the icon and all. My question is, when I look at Android Market, it shows as available. In other ...

Thread: Google Voice Question

Google Voice Question

I have GV installed and have the icon and all. My question is, when I look at Android Market, it shows as available. In other words, it's asking me to install it. If I do, what happens to the other (original) GV? Is it the same?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    I have GV installed and have the icon and all. My question is, when I look at Android Market, it shows as available. In other words, it's asking me to install it. If I do, what happens to the other (original) GV? Is it the same?

If you install it, whether it's an update or not; it will overwrite the original.
    Normally your personal settings etc. will be saved and passed onto the new install.... providing it's an update.

Thanks for the reply!

hey~

by any chance, do you have a google voice invite? if you have or have any left, do you mind sending one this way? ^_^ it would be greatly appreciated =)

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by xlktululx View Post
    hey~

by any chance, do you have a google voice invite? if you have or have any left, do you mind sending one this way? ^_^ it would be greatly appreciated =)

thanks!
    Sorry. I don't. If I gain access to one, I'll fwd it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xlktululx View Post
    hey~

thanks!
    Sorry. I don't. If I gain access to one, I'll fwd it to you.
    Thanks cabinets! much appreciated!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links