How do you access bookmarks in pandora?

This is a discussion on How do you access bookmarks in pandora? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Also, when you rate a song, what is it used for?...

Thread: How do you access bookmarks in pandora?

How do you access bookmarks in pandora?

Also, when you rate a song, what is it used for?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

1.) The "lllll" symbol or whatever (I think it's on the left side) will show your "channels".
    2.) When you rate a song, your future playlist in that channel takes into account your ratings. For example, if you get a song by Dream Theater, such as Panic Attack, and you give a thumbs up, Pandora will look for similar songs by Dream Theater, as well as similar songs from other bands in that genre. If you put thumbs down, it tells Pandora to avoid similar songs.

Quote Originally Posted by pwoz View Post
    1.) The "lllll" symbol or whatever (I think it's on the left side) will show your "channels".
    2.) When you rate a song, your future playlist in that channel takes into account your ratings. For example, if you get a song by Dream Theater, such as Panic Attack, and you give a thumbs up, Pandora will look for similar songs by Dream Theater, as well as similar songs from other bands in that genre. If you put thumbs down, it tells Pandora to avoid similar songs.
    Thanks for the reply. But my first questions is about bookmarks, not channels. You can bookmark songs or artists from the menu option. I just don't know how to access those bookmarks.

Go to Pandora.com, on a PC, and login using your account and password. Your bookmarks are there. Going to the site on the phone browser is a pain, because the site knows you're on andriod, so it prompts to download. There maybe a work around, but I don't know!

... another thing, you can paste a short cut of your playlist (stations) by pressing menu>add>folders>my stations. I like using that because its a small icon and the list appears for easy access. Just a thought, hope it helps.

Excellent. Thanks.

pandora via browser

Well like u guys said u can't go directly to the site cause it knows ur andriod, BUT u can get around it, its how I do it simply type pandora login into google and click the link sign in and go to ur profile and ur bookmarks r rite there, hope this works for u

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links