Best Keyboard for Nexus?

This is a discussion on Best Keyboard for Nexus? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; The 5 keyboard apps mentioned in this post: 1/Shapewriter, 2/Swype, 3/Better keyboard, 4/Multi keyboard & 5/ HTC IME. Which one of the above are free ...

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Keyboard for Nexus?

The 5 keyboard apps mentioned in this post:
    1/Shapewriter, 2/Swype, 3/Better keyboard, 4/Multi keyboard & 5/ HTC IME.
    Which one of the above are free apps?
    Thank you.

how do I get swype on my phone from that link? i dont see it in market

it was in beta so you were able to download it from swype's website but due to such a high demand they are no longer releasing it. so for now you can't get it i think. how is the keyboard that comes with chomp sms it looks identical to the ipone's. still waiting on vzw n1

Does anyone know how to get swype back if you had the beta before and you switched phones? I signed up and downloaded swype for my old nexus, but I have a new one for at&t and I can download skype because my phone's id or whatever doesn't match the original one. I even have the original micro sd card, so if anyone knew of a way to retrieve the version I used previously that would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy247 View Post
    Does anyone know how to get swype back if you had the beta before and you switched phones? I signed up and downloaded swype for my old nexus, but I have a new one for at&t and I can download skype because my phone's id or whatever doesn't match the original one. I even have the original micro sd card, so if anyone knew of a way to retrieve the version I used previously that would be awesome.
    I found a thread in another forum where someone was asking about getting it. A poster there said search for "swype 5612 apk". It's for droid, and I get a screen size error once in a while, but it works fine.

I've downloaded a few of the keyboards, and I have to say that i'm addicted to the Swype technique. Shapewriter was the first one I used, and I liked it, but after downloading Swype, I prefer Swype. I don't need to be as accurate with Swype.

The other keyboard I use is Smart Keyboard Pro. The proximity sensor-like typing is amazing compared to the original android keyboard.

Better keyboard is the way forward!

Swype is Dope
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Keyboards

I type lengthy emails and texts and the best keyboard I have found is SlideIT Keyboard. It is almost identical to Swype. I am able to type 15-20 more words per minute.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links