LED Flashlight (root privileges)

This is a discussion on LED Flashlight (root privileges) within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I downloaded the N1 torch app, but it requires root privileges. Is that safe to do? Will it void the warranty?...

Thread: LED Flashlight (root privileges)

LED Flashlight (root privileges)

I downloaded the N1 torch app, but it requires root privileges. Is that safe to do? Will it void the warranty?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, it will void the warranty because it requires you to unlock the bootloader and you will get a message warning you that unlocking the bootloader will void your warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by NexusDro View Post
    Yes, it will void the warranty because it requires you to unlock the bootloader and you will get a message warning you that unlocking the bootloader will void your warranty.
    Thanks. So I guess there is no LED flashlight for Nexus One, currently, without voiding the warranty.

jah
    Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
    Thanks. So I guess there is no LED flashlight for Nexus One, currently, without voiding the warranty.
    Nope. I'm starting to wonder if it's not possible.

But there is a flashlight (called "flashlight") that will make the screen go bright and not turn off until you close the app. It's pretty good and works fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
    Nope. I'm starting to wonder if it's not possible.

But there is a flashlight (called "flashlight") that will make the screen go bright and not turn off until you close the app. It's pretty good and works fine for me.
    I have something like that. It lets you control the size of the white screen by swiping the screen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links