iPhone Compatible Apps

This is a discussion on iPhone Compatible Apps within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I was browsing AndroidZoom (As I don't have an Android Phone yet), and I noticed that the app "Bump" was compatible with the iPhone ...

Thread: iPhone Compatible Apps

iPhone Compatible Apps

Hi,

I was browsing AndroidZoom (As I don't have an Android Phone yet), and I noticed that the app "Bump" was compatible with the iPhone version of "Bump" (So you can "Bump" contacts between Android and iPhone).

I just wondered if anyone knew what other apps were similar, in such that they can communicate with their iPhone counterparts.

I just want to know, so if an iPhone owner says "look, my shiny Jesus Phone can do this!", and I can reply, erm......well so can mine!!!!

Thanks

Stewart

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by StuMcBill View Post
    Hi,

I was browsing AndroidZoom (As I don't have an Android Phone yet), and I noticed that the app "Bump" was compatible with the iPhone version of "Bump" (So you can "Bump" contacts between Android and iPhone).

I just wondered if anyone knew what other apps were similar, in such that they can communicate with their iPhone counterparts.

I just want to know, so if an iPhone owner says "look, my shiny Jesus Phone can do this!", and I can reply, erm......well so can mine!!!!

Thanks

Stewart
    Its simple, the NI is better looking than the iPhone and works better as well so no argument the N1 rocks and the iPhone sucks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links