Keyring

This is a discussion on Keyring within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am scanned my krogers and other cards over and over again to no avail. it never shows the barcode on my screen. can anyone ...

Thread: Keyring

Keyring

I am scanned my krogers and other cards over and over again to no avail. it never shows the barcode on my screen. can anyone help?!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by tcurnutte View Post
    I am scanned my krogers and other cards over and over again to no avail. it never shows the barcode on my screen. can anyone help?!
    Scanned it over and over again at the store? Or you're having trouble having the camera detect the actual barcodes on the rewards card?

If the first one...then you need to know that I have had ZERO success working it on flatbeds. Frogloid even said it won't work but I guess I thought I was special or somethin. You gotta ask the cashier to use a gun and to point it directly over the bars but at a distance. Usually by then you look at the cashiers face (either a "ohh neat!" or "I'm gonna punch this guy in the face")...well common sense should dictate your best choice after that.

If the latter, then you should try taking the picture further away and put the card behind a dark background. Took me forever to get my gym card to scan but it did....eventually.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links