Meebo vs eBuddy???

This is a discussion on Meebo vs eBuddy??? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I decided to go with eBuddy. It looks better, and it has the option, which I like, to sort the contacts according to my use. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meebo vs eBuddy???

I decided to go with eBuddy. It looks better, and it has the option, which I like, to sort the contacts according to my use. It seems that the battery drain matter is different for everyone....checked other opinions on the net...it's like "10 ppl with 11 ideas" so I just go with eBuddy. However, please notice that it takes up more memory (1.23 MB) than Meebo does (~ 500 Kb). Thanks guys, anyway. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by xPatriicK View Post
    using Meebo IM for ICQ and MSN
    Just noticed this, eBuddy allows you to sign on both on the computer and on your N1 for MSN, but Meebo doesn't. It forced out desktop when I logged on through my N1.
    lol and where's the problem? xD I don't want to be signed on when using meebo on my phone..
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

uh?

using Meebo IM for ICQ and MSN
    Just noticed this, eBuddy allows you to sign on both on the computer and on your N1 for MSN, but Meebo doesn't. It forced out desktop when I logged on through my N1.
    lol and where's the problem? xD I don't want to be signed on when using meebo on my phone..
    I don't understand your point. Can you please rephrase this in English?
    If you are not signed on then how can you use meebo or eBuddy or ANY IM application? Uh?

Quote Originally Posted by qhaz View Post

I don't understand your point. Can you please rephrase this in English?
    If you are not signed on then how can you use meebo or eBuddy or ANY IM application? Uh?
    Hmmm.... I thought it was English we were speaking. If it was something other than English I wanted to speak, you would see something like this... 現在看得懂了嗎? 你有沒有搞錯?

MSN allows you to sign on using two different login points, hence you can logon on your desktop and your phone. However, there are certain mobile clients that are not compatible for this. And when you logon to your mobile device, it kicks you off your desktop. Having the ability to logon to two devices is helpful when you sit at your desk working half the day and spend the other half on the road. You can have both running so you don't forget to logon to your eBuddy when you walk away from your desk, and potentially lose communication.

Exactly.
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

i have problem in ebuddy(nexus1-froyo) in notification i set with ringtone+vibrate but it's only vibrate no ringtone notification, i like UI of ebuddy but have to settle with meebo.

question about meebo vs ebuddy

does ebuddy have a web bar like this?

Abduzeedo | Graphic Design Inspiration and Photoshop Tutorials

even if both are very similar in phone (and can handle the same protocols), if ebuddy doesn't have a bar like that, then meebo has definitely one upped ebuddy on the web.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links