Home Replacement Home++ Open Home

This is a discussion on Home Replacement Home++ Open Home within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; i have a quick question i have open home and home++ installed and right now i want to use home++ but every time i turn ...

Thread: Home Replacement Home++ Open Home

Home Replacement Home++ Open Home

i have a quick question

i have open home and home++ installed and right now i want to use home++ but every time i turn my phone on and off and i check taskiller open home is running in the background. i dont want to uninstall it but how can i stop it from running in the bg?! The original home screen known as "Launcher" isnt running in the background so why is open home....
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would say its always running in the background because if it was disabled the phone would probably revert to the Launcher screen. Home ++ probably has to always be running to display properly.

I've never used Open Home, but it sounds like the home launcher isn't able to be disabled from background use?

You can try checking the settings, but most likely it will open on starting of the phone. So if you have a problem with having to shut it down at launch, your best bet is to just uninstall it.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

yea when i use open home, home++ does not turn on and stay in the background unless i turn it on and the same thing with the default home app "Launcher"......
    it is weird that they would make it to where u cant stop it from running in the background
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Thats the point of a home launcher. A launcher is permanently running.

My advise is to find which home launcher you like best, and only use that! Having multiple launchers installed will use up memory and battery.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links