Any Apps To Stream Live Tv?

This is a discussion on Any Apps To Stream Live Tv? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Try JetFlicks in the Market pretty descent picture on 3G and it has more shows then TV.com which is also fairly descent IMHO. Hope this ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Apps To Stream Live Tv?

JetFlicks

Try JetFlicks in the Market pretty descent picture on 3G and it has more shows then TV.com which is also fairly descent IMHO. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by leedaddy29 View Post
    Do you think they will make a slingbox for android?
    It's just finishing beta....Should be in the market any day..

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YXB View Post
    Try Television from blumedialab.com or spb tv from spb software.

SPB TV Android Software SPB Software

gotta check this out when i get home. $10 might be worth it.
    SPB tv is garbage

Has anyone tried Hulu? I had it working on my Black Jack2. Just ordered the N1 for Tmo. I'm trying to get my fix in these forums until then...

Quote Originally Posted by fstrdnu View Post
    Has anyone tried Hulu? I had it working on my Black Jack2. Just ordered the N1 for Tmo. I'm trying to get my fix in these forums until then...
    last I checked. No hulu app yet.

You can try OrbTV

any new apps not previously mentioned in this thread?

Smile video/audio/image streaming to nexus

Ok... for the past couple days I was in the quest to get my shared library working through UPNP on Nexus One.
    None of the online tutorials seemed to be acceptable and working to me. Some of those solutions are nice but not what I wanted. Homepipe, Audiogalaxy, subsonic, VLC Stream and Convert.
    So I was able to get alll working - almost perfectly to WIFI and pretty good over 3G.
    Make sure you follow these steps:
    PC server side:
    1. Download and install these codecs with default settings:
    CCCP Download
    2. Reboot your PC.
    3. Download and install Tversity:
    TVersity - Download
    4. Start TVersity and make sure the service is runing(Settings>General>Start Sharing (If Windows standard UPNP Service is runingand start Automatically - might conflict with TVersity)
    5. Setup your library : Library> Add Items>
    Add Video, Music, Pictures, Internet Feed.. and so
    Advanced Settings : I have Transcode checkbox set to Always.
    All the files will be added to library it might take a long time depending on the quantity.
    6. To test open your browser on PC and type:
    DroidBlog.net - Android News
    You should be able to see the library list, if you dont make sure the TVersity service is runing and firewall allowing 41952 port.
    7. Test the TVersity Flash interface in your browser (navigating with mouse or keyboard keys):
    http://localhost:41952/flashlib/
    Now connect your Nexus One to wifi maje sure no firewall blocking port 41952, open browser and type http://localhost:41952/flashlib/
    The flash page should load and you will be able to navigate throught the library using the trackball, since the touchscreen is a little bit of.

Optional:
    Now if you planing to access the library from the outside network - not WIFI - my sugestion would be to setup free dynamic DNS client on PC. I use dyndns.org
    Pick your subdomain name and enter your outside modem address (use whatsmyip.org to find out)
    1. enable Tversity to accept outside requests:
    Tversity> settings> general> Home network
    check the checkbox: The media server should accept requests....
    Setup username and password
    2. Open and forward nessecarry ports on your router.
    And all set....
    I am able to type my dns - blahblahblah.dyndns.org anfd access my Tversity from my Nexus and outside of my local network.
    Enjoy.....

Quote Originally Posted by arunciks View Post
    Ok... for the past couple days I was in the quest to get my shared library working through UPNP on Nexus One.
    None of the online tutorials seemed to be acceptable and working to me. Some of those solutions are nice but not what I wanted. Homepipe, Audiogalaxy, subsonic, VLC Stream and Convert.
    So I was able to get alll working - almost perfectly to WIFI and pretty good over 3G.
    Make sure you follow these steps:
    PC server side:
    1. Download and install these codecs with default settings:
    CCCP Download
    2. Reboot your PC.
    3. Download and install Tversity:
    TVersity - Download
    4. Start TVersity and make sure the service is runing(Settings>General>Start Sharing (If Windows standard UPNP Service is runingand start Automatically - might conflict with TVersity)
    5. Setup your library : Library> Add Items>
    Add Video, Music, Pictures, Internet Feed.. and so
    Advanced Settings : I have Transcode checkbox set to Always.
    All the files will be added to library it might take a long time depending on the quantity.
    6. To test open your browser on PC and type:
    DroidBlog.net - Android News
    You should be able to see the library list, if you dont make sure the TVersity service is runing and firewall allowing 41952 port.
    7. Test the TVersity Flash interface in your browser (navigating with mouse or keyboard keys):
    http://localhost:41952/flashlib/
    Now connect your Nexus One to wifi maje sure no firewall blocking port 41952, open browser and type http://localhost:41952/flashlib/
    The flash page should load and you will be able to navigate throught the library using the trackball, since the touchscreen is a little bit of.

Optional:
    Now if you planing to access the library from the outside network - not WIFI - my sugestion would be to setup free dynamic DNS client on PC. I use dyndns.org
    Pick your subdomain name and enter your outside modem address (use whatsmyip.org to find out)
    1. enable Tversity to accept outside requests:
    Tversity> settings> general> Home network
    check the checkbox: The media server should accept requests....
    Setup username and password
    2. Open and forward nessecarry ports on your router.
    And all set....
    I am able to type my dns - blahblahblah.dyndns.org anfd access my Tversity from my Nexus and outside of my local network.
    Enjoy.....

By the way Hulu... You tube and other things work on Tversity too....
    even shoutcast radio...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links