PDF files

This is a discussion on PDF files within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello I don't understand on my previous phone I could open all the PDF. On the nexus, I recive the same reports by email by ...

Thread: PDF files

PDF files

Hello

I don't understand on my previous phone I could open all the PDF. On the nexus, I recive the same reports by email by my bank and can not open them. It is not the case for all the PDF but for some of them. The application, when I click open it say impossible to see this attachement...
    Any Idea?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use RepliGo Reader so I can open any PDF that comes my way. I have a lot of manuals saved on my SD card and this is the best program I have found for that purpose.

I just buy the application, install but I have still the little droid and not the repligo reader logo at the end of the mail where I have the PDF file and still can not open it. I need to save first maybee the attachement but I can only click on open it.....
    I open this file on my computer so there is no problem normaly....
    Sorry if you have a solution

Nice call! This is the first pdf app I've encountered that lets me open Scientific American Digital issues.

I just try with other pdf and I can open some of them, I click open it, and after a moment I have the choice to open it with the different applications but for others just says impossible to open it (before the choice of the softt to be used to open it).
    I don't know if I am clear in my explanations

Quote Originally Posted by axel View Post
    I just buy the application, install but I have still the little droid and not the repligo reader logo at the end of the mail where I have the PDF file and still can not open it. I need to save first maybee the attachement but I can only click on open it.....
    I open this file on my computer so there is no problem normaly....
    Sorry if you have a solution
    If you have installed the RepliGo app and are not able to just open the PDF attachment and read it, maybe you can try to download the attachment first. Then open RepliGo Reader and locate your PDF (usually in the downloads folder on your SD card).

I haven't come across any PDFs that would not open since I got this app. They have a good customer service support. Their Web site is RepliGo Reader for Android : Cerience Corporation

Is there anything unusual about your PDF that won't open? I know some PDF documents can contain digital rights management. However, I do have one book that requires a password every time I open it, but it still works fine. I hope you can figure this out. I has always just "worked" for me.

I just had an idea ... you mentioned it opens on your computer. Maybe you can connect your N1 to your computer and drag the file to your SD card and then use RepliGo to open it. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by davidalow44 View Post
    Nice call! This is the first pdf app I've encountered that lets me open Scientific American Digital issues.
    Yeah ... I love this app. Be sure to find the "reading view" option which makes reading long documents so easy.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links