SIAP: Swype

This is a discussion on SIAP: Swype within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; you can go the swype site and register to become a tester for the swype beta. if approved they email you a download for the ...

Thread: SIAP: Swype

SIAP: Swype

you can go the swype site and register to become a tester for the swype beta. if approved they email you a download for the swype keyboard.

is this even worth doing at this point? the mod version I have seems to be working just fine.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

well, if you want to be absolutely certain that Swype is properly "paired" with our specific device and you have access to the latest "proper" release, you could sign up for testing...i just did and immediately got a response with a download link.

You will need to uninstall you leaked version first before following the link. You could always back it up and try the official beta just for fun...

The official current release is Version 1.25.16.5612.t100...a bit newer than the leaked one.

Quote Originally Posted by kc.rkitek View Post
    well, if you want to be absolutely certain that Swype is properly "paired" with our specific device and you have access to the latest "proper" release, you could sign up for testing...i just did and immediately got a response with a download link.

You will need to uninstall you leaked version first before following the link. You could always back it up and try the official beta just for fun...

The official current release is Version 1.25.16.5612.t100...a bit newer than the leaked one.
    yeah i just did the download as well....i guess i will keep my phone "proper"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links