can't find swype keyboard in the market on my N1

This is a discussion on can't find swype keyboard in the market on my N1 within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; i tried to download swype keyboard but when i search the android market, it's says that it can't find it. how can i get swype? ...

Thread: can't find swype keyboard in the market on my N1

can't find swype keyboard in the market on my N1

i tried to download swype keyboard but when i search the android market, it's says that it can't find it. how can i get swype? thanks

never mind. it's not yet available on the N1 officially. don't know how to delete the thread.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

here's a link to a thread that may help you out.

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...137-swype.html

The official beta is out and all you have to do is register and they will send it via e-mail right away. Link below:

https://beta.swype.com/android/create/

Enjoy!

thanks guys. been using SlideIT. how does swype compare to it. i'm downloading swype as i reply.

Quote Originally Posted by wasya152 View Post
    thanks guys. been using SlideIT. how does swype compare to it. i'm downloading swype as i reply.
    How do you capitalize whole words with SlideIT? I am trying it out today, but when I cap the first letter as in DME only D capitalizes. When I press the cap button after typing D nothing happens. All following letters are all lower case, so it looks like this. "Dme" but I want "DME". Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wasya152 View Post
    How do you capitalize whole words with SlideIT? I am trying it out today, but when I cap the first letter as in DME only D capitalizes. When I press the cap button after typing D nothing happens. All following letters are all lower case, so it looks like this. "Dme" but I want "DME". Can you help me?
    OK so I found their website, and know how to capitalize all letters if I need to, but the screen shot, and what I have, are different. They show a little button where you can keep capslock on, but my keyboard doesn't have it. Oh well. At least I can cap any letters I want. Yay for me!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links