Retarded built-in calculator

This is a discussion on Retarded built-in calculator within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Things that bug me using the Calculator app - 0 and period (.) are in the wrong position compared to other calculator - You have ...

Thread: Retarded built-in calculator

Retarded built-in calculator

Things that bug me using the Calculator app

- 0 and period (.) are in the wrong position compared to other calculator

- You have to tap and hold the CLEAR key in order to clear the whole display. THere're obviously lots of empty space to the left of the CLEAR key that a CLEAR ALL key can be implementated.

- No memory key

- no % key

anybody has a good calc app from the market?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's a ton of them out there. I'm an engineer and my favorite is RealCalc Scientific by Brain Overspill. Cool thing is you can optionally use RPN notation. A nice simple calculator with good size buttons. There's also Droid 48, an HP48 emulator if you need more functionality. RpnCalc by Edward Falk is also nice, but the buttons are a little smaller, but better layout (closer to my old HP35 I think it was).

Another one you can look at is 'handycalc'... it includes a currency & unit converter.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links