rringtones sucks, any suggestions?

This is a discussion on rringtones sucks, any suggestions? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; So i downloaded rringtones to allow me to randomize my morning alarm with music I have. Unfortunately after i save the ringtones the thing forgets ...

Thread: rringtones sucks, any suggestions?

rringtones sucks, any suggestions?

So i downloaded rringtones to allow me to randomize my morning alarm with music I have. Unfortunately after i save the ringtones the thing forgets the songs i choose and i cannot tell why it does. I woke up to an unpleasantly loud beeping this morning...

Has anyone experienced this problem and fixed it? Am i doing something wrong (i pick songs then hit save, seems hard to mess up, but...)? Is there just simply a better program out there that you use and can recommend?

Thanks for the help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you got ringdroid? Download that, when in ringdroid select the song u want to set as your alarm tone & ringdroids options should have a save button, hit that then where it says 'save as ringtone' click down on that and select 'alarm tone.' Hope it works for you, It worked for me.

Ringdroid works well, and so does Rings Extended. I use both, and am very happy.

Zedge is pretty cool too.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Thanks for the suggestions. These seem like pretty cool programs, and ring extended is much better than the built in version. But i'm still looking for something that will randomly play a song off of a playlist for an alarm. Basically i just want to create a decently large playlist of songs i don't mind waking up to and just leaving that as my alarm for a while. One song every day will start to drive me crazy and i don't want to choose every night (i'm lazy)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links