Youtube question?

This is a discussion on Youtube question? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello everyone. I've severely messed up my ties with Youtube so now my primary email that I use doesn't/cannot have a Youtube account, but I ...

Thread: Youtube question?

Youtube question?

Hello everyone. I've severely messed up my ties with Youtube so now my primary email that I use doesn't/cannot have a Youtube account, but I have another Youtube account linked to an email I barely use. So I was just wondering if I'll have to keep logging out from my primary account to use my other Youtube account, because that's what I have to do on my computer.
    Also, mods please tell me if this has already been discussed or is in the wrong section.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can login to YouTube with any account you like. I fail to see what it has to do with you being logged into a specific email account.

If you have linked your Youtube account to a gmail account, on an internet browser, Youtube won't let you log in with it if you're signed on with another gmail account already.

Well then if you're asking if you'll need to continue this shell game on the N1, I guess you will since the mobile web browser also supports cookies.

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Well then if you're asking if you'll need to continue this shell game on the N1, I guess you will since the mobile web browser also supports cookies.

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time.
    This makes me so sad!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links