The best anti-theft/lost app for you?

This is a discussion on The best anti-theft/lost app for you? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; does anyone have the subscription version of wavesecure..? i don't mind paying 20 buck for the last shot of finding my phone.. before that person ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The best anti-theft/lost app for you?

does anyone have the subscription version of wavesecure..?

i don't mind paying 20 buck for the last shot of finding my phone.. before that person figures a way to erase the apps..

Quote Originally Posted by tinnguyen123 View Post

i don't mind paying 20 buck for the last shot of finding my phone.. before that person figures a way to erase the apps..

WaveSecure is subscription for iPhone and Symbian users.

Android WaveSecure is a free service at the moment. Download it now while its free, because they said that the beta users will keep free subscription once it becomes a paid subscription.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

ok... lookout located my phone...

its within 789 feet of the exact location.. -_- wth am i suppose to do..

im just wondering.. wavesecure has the monthly subscription.. what is the difference between that and the on we installed on the phone.. would it make any difference if i pay for wavesecure and it somehow does somethign to my phone better..?

and if they DO find it is there anyways to completely wipe the phone out.. and lose it forever..
    Use the SCREAM function. It will sound when the phone is on even if the ringer/volume is set to low, it will override it.

Hope you find your phone...its unfortunate you lost it.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post

WaveSecure is subscription for iPhone and Symbian users.

Android WaveSecure is a free service at the moment. Download it now while its free, because they said that the beta users will keep free subscription once it becomes a paid subscription.
    Is there anyway you can do this without an Android Phone?

I have a Android User Agent set up in Firefox so I can download apk's from websites, but I can't access the market this way?

god dam it i hope this guy don't know how to flash the phone ..

if he figures how to flash the phone im so screwed.. :*(

at the moment.. i know within 800 feet or 1/2 mile where my phone is.. so what do you guys think i should do.. post some flyers..? knock every single door..?

god dam i wana nuke that neighborhood i rather have my phone destroyed then let it be in someone's else's hands.. :*(

Have you tried calling it? WaveSecure will tell you the number that's on it now (assuming it's had the SIM replaced).

im still waiting.. i think this is what's going on... and nope there's no other sim card inserted in yet..

1. my phone is out of battery.. (nexus battery last like 1 day on idle)..
    2. he doesn't know how to unlock my screen lock...
    3. lookout is put on "missing device" means it probably does the screaming stuff so he left it off..
    4. he doesn't know how to remove the battery (without instruction its really hard to remove the cover)
    5. he probably know how to remove the battery and threw away my Sim card.. and probably using it to call mexico or something..
    6. he probably figure a way to flash the phone :*(

im so scare he'd sell it off to canada or something..

all these thinking is stressing me out!! so you know what i mean by destroying the phone..

you guys know what's sad...?

im actually a good person.. -_- i found 2 wallet.. and a cellphone.. i called and return all of them to their owner.. i went online search their address.. drive to their house.. and give it to them..(wallet)..

i text that owner's friend phone telling them i found her phone.. and when she offer me money as reward.. i refuse..

and when I lose my stuff.. no one is giving me back my stuff.. ugh!!!!! so not fair..

Guys.. you probably don't care.. but i found my nexus one... WaveSecure + Lookout located my nexus within 10 feet that person..

you guys have no idea how happy i am lol.. i love this app!!

Was your aim still in or had person changed it? And if 10 feet off, how did you pin point locate it?

+1 for lookout and wave secure.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links