Property for Sale UK android APP

This is a discussion on Property for Sale UK android APP within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hellooo there fellow Nexusites!! Firstly thank you to all who contribute to this forum, it has been very helpful in me deciding to buy or ...

Thread: Property for Sale UK android APP

Question Property for Sale UK android APP

Hellooo there fellow Nexusites!!

Firstly thank you to all who contribute to this forum, it has been very helpful in me deciding to buy or not. My little puppy arrived Friday and I have not put it down since!!

I am a property professional here in the UK and have a number of APPS that can help me in the field.... What I'm particularly interested in is an application that can show me homes for sale on a map....

I did find one but it was not current and instant and I don't think Rightmove or major property portals have an android app as yet???

All suggestions very welcome including other applications which will help me in my business of appraising and taking on / selling property!

Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

*Tumbleweed* Think I'll set up camp!!

I've read a FindAProperty app is available on android but it's not in the market place nor can I find a link anywhere............

oh... come on...

Still waiting... growing old!!

Not what you're looking for

but have you discovered that you can't search the calendar without adding an app to do so?

I am a dental student and have to manage about 40 patients and find it extremely frustrating that I can't search the calendar. I was using Power Search to make up for the deficiency in the phone but like a dope, I loaded froyo and discovered that Power Search can't search the calendar in froyo. Don't update to froyo until Google releases it to the world. Hopefully Power Search will be updated by then. BTW, froyo DOESN"T add calendar search to the phone!

What Google was thinking when they enabled the phone to search everything including the web but NOT the phone's calendar? Maybe professionals who have complex schedules and multiple clients/patients were considered the target market for the Nexus One. Or students who have class/assignment/test schedules. Or real estate professionals who have multiple client and property schedules...

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Noob View Post
    Still waiting... growing old!!
    Exactly what are you expecting?

Try this link mate...sorry if its the one you've already tried though

Property Radr (Beta) v1.0 beta Application for Android | Shopping

Exactly what was I expecting?

Someone to suggest me looking at Layar and their property for sale Layar which can also be presented in map format. Useful

Maybe someone to point me at Compass, Scan to PDF, Unit convertor, Documents to go, Places Directory - all useful for an agent out in the field.

Property Radar is not of any value as it is limited and out of date. Rightmove / Primelocation are still to launch an android app BUT LAYAR does this for me. Finally - local property for sale on a map. Sadly though I don't have an app that will allow me to search by area. I still have to do this through the browser.

thinks.l!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links