Maps and Buzz

This is a discussion on Maps and Buzz within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; How do I change the gmail account associated with the maps application? Also, maps is not showing buzz activity....

Thread: Maps and Buzz

Maps and Buzz

How do I change the gmail account associated with the maps application? Also, maps is not showing buzz activity.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I can only answer the part about the Buzz activity, hit Menu > Layers and select Buzz should show you the Buzz layer and activities (or turn it off if you like).

Quote Originally Posted by lchavez View Post
    How do I change the gmail account associated with the maps application? Also, maps is not showing buzz activity.
    Im going to start off by saying I dont know how to change the account associated with google maps, but I have a guess...

I am assuming you have gmail configured on the phone. My guess is that it uses the account that you are signed in with for gmail for google maps. Try changing that account and see if it changes in google maps.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Yes while in maps mode press menu-->layers-->buzz. It should be listed with traffic/satellite/latitude. after you press buzz then go back to maps.. it should show a small little buzz icon near the lower right corner..and on the lower left is a small icon that will bring up anyone elses buzz near you.

Also I have a question now.. I see i have 2 directions in my layers (how they got there i dont know) but it seems that i cannot erase them, is there something somehwere else to erase/delete?

Anyone have any idea on changing the account associated to Google Maps?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Well after some tinkering.. found out to get rid of the directions that shows up on layers, just need to uninstall the update for maps.. then reinstall. kinda lame but it worked for me. Hopefully a OTA will give a option to delete layers/directions.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links