MLB At Bat 2010?

This is a discussion on MLB At Bat 2010? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just got an AT&T Nexus One and love it. But I'm trying to find the MLB At Bat app that is supposed to be ...

Thread: MLB At Bat 2010?

MLB At Bat 2010?

I just got an AT&T Nexus One and love it. But I'm trying to find the MLB At Bat app that is supposed to be in the marketplace. It's not in there even though MLB's site says it is. Is it not compatible with the Nexus One? Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you try tapping the link on the MLB site. I know when I did that it took me straight to the application in the app store. It's compatible I seen it there, and a few people have it already. I have yet to buy it.

I did but the link doesn't take me anywhere.

That's very weird I just tried right now and it went directly to it. Did you try rebooting your phone?

No, not yet. Which link did you click? Maybe I'm clicking the wrong one.

The one at the top of the page. It's under the mlb logo header if I'm not mistaken.

Okay, I was clicking the wrong link. Now, it takes me to the Marketplace, but the Marketplace app immediately crashes. I tried rebooting by pulling the battery to no avail. Any thoughts on what could be wrong?

Could it have anything to do with the possibility that the app is only available in the US and the Marketplace thinks I'm not in the US? How do I tell it where I am?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links