Barcode scan?

This is a discussion on Barcode scan? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; How is the barcode scan work. can someone show me step by step to use this function thanks....

Thread: Barcode scan?

Barcode scan?

How is the barcode scan work. can someone show me step by step to use this function thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Aznmask View Post
    How is the barcode scan work. can someone show me step by step to use this function thanks.
    There are many apps that utilize barscode scanning. Barcode scanner is one many other apps utilize. Shopsaavy is another one. There are many cool apps out there that utilize this function. Ones I have:

Beer Cloud (scan the barcode on your beer, see what it goes well with, see who info on it, etc....just for fun really)

Any shopping app: brings up online and/or local price comparison of the product you scanned (yes I feel like a retard scanning items with my phone while best buy people stare at me)

Keyring: got those little membership card things? (CVS, Gym, Best Buy)..you can scan the barcodes and carry them on your phone as well! Note: does not work 100% and def does not work on flatbed scanner. More or less for fun also.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links