Handscent issues

This is a discussion on Handscent issues within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; Have not had any problems with handcent until now. It takes forever to send an attachment. Anybody else?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Handscent issues

Handscent issues

Have not had any problems with handcent until now. It takes forever to send an attachment. Anybody else?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know it took forever for me to receive an attachment today. Maybe it is the weather. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Its more likely your service/provider having issues with data connection than the app itself!

Don't blame Hancent! Ahaha. Been using it from the moment i got my Nexus without any issues. If it is giving you some woes, try killing Handcent with a task killer to restart it and see if that works for you.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I haven't experienced a problem with handcent, but i've had a few problems with it recently. There might be something iffy about handcent's latest update because the times are wrong for me and sometimes I receive two of the same message.

Never experienced that.
    I noticed that I couldn't get any messages but this could be fixed with the "selfcheck" option in the settings
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Quote Originally Posted by Joshhawaii View Post
    I haven't experienced a problem with handcent, but i've had a few problems with it recently. There might be something iffy about handcent's latest update because the times are wrong for me and sometimes I receive two of the same message.
    i have the same exact problem. I keep receiving 2 duplicate msges and when i fail to send msg, i have to restart my phone. killing the prog or retyping wont work :S

Have you selected Handcent as the default? If you don't, you'll receive duplicate messages. Haven't had any issues with it not sending messages or receiving attachments.

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    Have you selected Handcent as the default? If you don't, you'll receive duplicate messages. Haven't had any issues with it not sending messages or receiving attachments.
    i did! its the handcent app that receives duplicate msges within the app. The stock msging doesnt bother me with anything :S

You have to disable the notifcations of the default SMS/MMS App and try to mark "selfcheck" on the handcent app
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Question/problem for me. I set it as default, and disabled the default notification. My problem is when I first select the messaging app only the default is shown. If I click a new message, it stays default, but as soon as I click on an already existing message, it turns to the handcent one. Then when I press the back button the contact list is still handcent. My question is how do you keep handcent so when you click the messaging app it is the only one shown? I hate having to see the default, and then click on a old message, then click back just to get to use handcent. I tried everything I can think of. Even turning the phone on and off didn't help. This also happens with chompsms, so I don't know what to do. Anybody?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links