Home++ running display?

This is a discussion on Home++ running display? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just started using home++ as my launcher and noticed that when I look at battery use it shows Display @ around 50+%. Is this ...

Thread: Home++ running display?

Home++ running display?

I just started using home++ as my launcher and noticed that when I look at battery use it shows Display @ around 50+%. Is this normal? The display was on for a bit but the screen was off for much longer, it seems home++ may possibly be running something. Has anyone had this issue, or is it normal for these types of values?

Also, I turned off my wifi but this morning I noticed it was back on! Is there a service that turns it on automatically?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My display use percentage doesnt rise that much using home++ unless im playing a game or watching a movie/video on my phone or if im constantly using my phone. Im not sure about the wifi thing, maybe you have a ghost in your house O.O

Question

Quote Originally Posted by njneer View Post
    I just started using home++ as my launcher and noticed that when I look at battery use it shows Display @ around 50+%. Is this normal? The display was on for a bit but the screen was off for much longer, it seems home++ may possibly be running something. Has anyone had this issue, or is it normal for these types of values?

Also, I turned off my wifi but this morning I noticed it was back on! Is there a service that turns it on automatically?

Thanks
    Funny I too could of sworn I had turned off my wifi last night, this morning when I unlocked my phone the wifi was enabled.

Strange, very strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post

Thanks
    Funny I too could of sworn I had turned off my wifi last night, this morning when I unlocked my phone the wifi was enabled.

Strange, very strange...
    Yea, it happened again today. I turned it off in the morning and just checked a while ago, phone was just on standby and it showed the wifi icon was on. Went to settings and yup wifi was back on. There has to be some service that is turning it on. Just read an article that it may have to do with ShopSaavy, do you by any chance have ShopSaavy?

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post

Thanks

Strange, very strange...
    Yea, it happened again today. I turned it off in the morning and just checked a while ago, phone was just on standby and it showed the wifi icon was on. Went to settings and yup wifi was back on. There has to be some service that is turning it on. Just read an article that it may have to do with ShopSaavy, do you by any chance have ShopSaavy?
    Nop! no 'SS' installed, as I mentioned this morning was the first time it happened, unless I never notice before.

Haven't had issues with WiFi turning on/off, but I did have an issue with my Display % Battery Usage increasing up to 90% since installing Home++. This may have had something to do with the live wallpapers I was testing at the time (I was going back and forth between Home++ and the stock launcher), because since disabling them I haven't seen any issues. Also having the same widget installed in both at once causes issues I've noticed.

Otherwise, I love Home++ and hope that live wallpapers will be fixed for the newest version.

I installed Home++ Beta yesterday and then uninstalled it because I didn't like it but now my WiFi activates itself every so often. It seems that Home++ triggers this problem, has anyone found an fix for this?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links