coming soon whats app!!!!!

This is a discussion on coming soon whats app!!!!! within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; for all you that had an iphone or a blackberry and had the whats app application just to let you kno its coming to android ...

Thread: coming soon whats app!!!!!

Talking coming soon whats app!!!!!

for all you that had an iphone or a blackberry and had the whats app application just to let you kno its coming to android . now ur gonna ask how i found this out, well i love that app and it was one of the major thing i was missing from my iphone (have a lot of friend that live in other countrys helps me keep in touch with them without paying so much) so i went ahead and sent an email to whats app's feedback asking them if they are gonna make it for the android and they replied " yes, we are working on a version for the android" so its coming

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

updates???

Any updates on this? Would kinda like to pick this up on my N1.... soon!

What does the What's app do? I never got it for my 3GS

I think its an application that lets the user send sms messages without paying the fee the their carrier? I don't exactly get how this works but maybe they use the 3G data plan to do it. Who knows but i dont really care for it

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I think its an application that lets the user send sms messages without paying the fee the their carrier? I don't exactly get how this works but maybe they use the 3G data plan to do it. Who knows but i dont really care for it
    If that's what it does, how did it even get accepted into the Apple's App Store?

It looks like a pretty cool app, but then after doing some reading it looks just like another IM client for a phone. So you could only send messages to other people that have this installed. Too bad...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links