Hotspot/WiFi Alert App?

This is a discussion on Hotspot/WiFi Alert App? within the Nexus One Application Discussion forums, part of the Nexus One category; I searched these forums and couldn't find an answer for my question so maybe someone else knows. I have ordered but haven't received my Nexus ...

Thread: Hotspot/WiFi Alert App?

Hotspot/WiFi Alert App?

I searched these forums and couldn't find an answer for my question so maybe someone else knows.

I have ordered but haven't received my Nexus One yet and am looking at the apps I want to get when it arrives. Does the N1 automatically detect and notify you if there is a hotspot or wifi signal nearby? If not, is there an app that will do this? Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Mur3 View Post
    I searched these forums and couldn't find an answer for my question so maybe someone else knows.

I have ordered but haven't received my Nexus One yet and am looking at the apps I want to get when it arrives. Does the N1 automatically detect and notify you if there is a hotspot or wifi signal nearby? If not, is there an app that will do this? Thanks.
    Within the wifi settings and the wifi is enabled... Yes!!

Cool, thanks.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links