WAV files?

This is a discussion on WAV files? within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; I see the N1 supports WAV but I have VM to email on my home phone and with all the devices I have used for ...

Thread: WAV files?

WAV files?

I see the N1 supports WAV but I have VM to email on my home phone and with all the devices I have used for the past few years I have been able to listen to these VM messages.
    For some reason the N1 cannot, anyone have any ideas? I have tried saving them and opening with different programs with no success.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    I see the N1 supports WAV but I have VM to email on my home phone and with all the devices I have used for the past few years I have been able to listen to these VM messages.
    For some reason the N1 cannot, anyone have any ideas? I have tried saving them and opening with different programs with no success.
    Yeah I have the same problem... I get a WAV file too for my voice mails at work. I never got them to play on my WM device either, so I know it uses some funky codec. But my buddies iPhone plays them just fine... Pretty disappointed by that. Too bad we couldn't install some codec pack like you can do for computers.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links