how to change picture in the audio file ???

This is a discussion on how to change picture in the audio file ??? within the Nexus One Audio / Video forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok so everytime i download a song from my email, when I play the song, one of my recently downloaded picture file shows up in ...

Thread: how to change picture in the audio file ???

how to change picture in the audio file ???

Ok so everytime i download a song from my email, when I play the song, one of my recently downloaded picture file shows up in they playlist when the song is playing! I have had the same picture of my sister on ten of my songs!! Is there a way to change the picture or add a picture to the audio files? Please get bak to me asap!!!!

My husband has the motorla driod and his phone also does the same thing to him. When I Bluetooth songs to him, his latest pic he dowloaded is attached to that song and he does not know to change the picture.

Thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by lorj1989 View Post
    Ok so everytime i download a song from my email, when I play the song, one of my recently downloaded picture file shows up in they playlist when the song is playing! I have had the same picture of my sister on ten of my songs!! Is there a way to change the picture or add a picture to the audio files? Please get bak to me asap!!!!

My husband has the motorla driod and his phone also does the same thing to him. When I Bluetooth songs to him, his latest pic he dowloaded is attached to that song and he does not know to change the picture.

Thank you.
    Sounds like all your downloads, regardless of file type, are going in the same folder ('downloads')...try creating separate directories under 'downloads' for pics and songs, that should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lorj1989 View Post

Thank you.
    Sounds like all your downloads, regardless of file type, are going in the same folder ('downloads')...try creating separate directories under 'downloads' for pics and songs, that should fix it.

Ok I will try that right now. Is there a way to add a picture to a song?

This is typically accomplished by adding the pic (actually a thumbnail) to the tag of the song's file container (eg. mp3 have an id3 tag). Use Mediamonkey to add appropriate id3 tags which include an album cover pic, or the pic of your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    This is typically accomplished by adding the pic (actually a thumbnail) to the tag of the song's file container (eg. mp3 have an id3 tag). Use Mediamonkey to add appropriate id3 tags which include an album cover pic, or the pic of your choice.
    Thank you. Where do I get the mediamonkey?

Thank you so much!

how to add image to an audio song

how to add image to an audio file

Select your songs and open it with MediaMonkey, when you see your songs inside MediaMonkey right click and select to download cover art from the web, this will popup another window where on top you should be able to select different albums.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links